Sunday, October 2, 2011

October has officially begun because today I put the ghosts out. Each year my niece and I hang a bunch of homemade ghosts in the trees. They look cute in the daylight, but after the sun sets they look spooky.

Okay, I know that I've written better posts, but I'm just writing today to keep my blog active. I really need to start writing more, but since nobody reads my blog...Well, that's okay because it gives me more freedom to write whatever I want.

So, here goes. I'm going to start with definitions. These are terms usually found in math books.

Perfect Square: A geek with a lot of money. Ex. Bill Gates

Sum: A little. Ex. Give me sum of that candy.

Order of Operation: With actresses it's usually implants, facelift, liposuction. Of course the order can change.

That's it for today. I'll add more definitions later.

No comments:

Post a Comment